Links To Useful Web Sites
These are some of the useful web sites that we have found or were recommended to us. If you have a suggestion for a link please send the information to email@example.com.
- Dontronics - The World's Largest Range of Atmel/AVR & PICmicro Hardware and Software.
- Peter Anderson - Lots of information about embedded microcontrollers and microcontroller products.
- Atmel - Manufactures 8051-based microcontrollers and the very popular AVR 8-bit RISC microcontrollers.
- Hitachi - Hitachi's 8-bit to 32-bit embedded controllers and processors include CISC and RISC architectures for traditional and emerging applications.
- Intel - The original inventor of 8051-based microcontrollers. Intel's family of microcontrollers encompasses a range of products that combine performance and compatibility in a wide choice of packaging, pricing and feature options.
- Maxim/Dallas Semiconductor - Manufactures 8051-based microcontrollers and specialty circuits.
- Microchip - Home of the PICmicro microcontroller. Lots of application notes and datasheets on your favorite PIC microcontrollers.
- Mitsubishi - Manufactures 8-, 16-, and 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Motorola/Freescale - Home of the Motorola M68HC series of microcontrollers.
- Parallax - Home of the famous BASIC Stamp computers. Also inventor of the Parallax assembly language.
- Zilog - Manufactures the popular Z8 series of microcontrollers.
- ATEN - ATEN manufactures KVM (keyboard/video/mouse) and remote connectivity solutions to manage servers and other network devices. The products of interest to PrintCapture customers are its parallel-to-serial converters (SXP320, SXP325A, and SXP500).
- B&B Electronics - B&B Electronics Manufacturing Co. is an electronics engineering and manufacturing operation. Its principle products are computer interface converters. The product of interest to PrintCapture customers is the parallel-to-serial converter (232SPS2).
- National Instruments - Measurement and automation hardware and software.
- Prologix - This is a GPIB-to-USB interface developed by one of our customers. Nice little product that works well and is a very good alternative to the pricey National Instruments or Agilent product lines. Its driver makes the USB port look like a serial port on your PC. We have created a PrintCapture Prologix Setup Document that will hopefully help you configure PrintCapture and Prologix to work together.
- RS-232 (serial port) debugging aid from FIFO Electronics at www.fifo.se.
- L.E. Boughen & Company - L.E. Boughen & Company has great deals on oscilloscopes. Agents for Tektronix, Owon, Rigol, and EZ Digital. They have DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscopes) and MSO (Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes) as well as the older style analogue oscilloscopes.
- Global Test Supply - Global Test Supply sells, rents and leases electronic test and measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power supplies, multimeters, frequency counters, thermometers, and megohmeters from leading manufacturers such as Agilent, Tektronix, Fluke, BK Precision, Instek, Promax, Rohde & Schwarz and Extech.
- Oscilloscope Directory - Your one-stop destination for anything you can think of about oscilloscopes. This Oscilloscope Directory is designed to help its users find oscilloscope information, articles, source, companies, products and services.
- ASIC Digital Logic Design.